THIS IS A STATIC MIRROR OF USERSCRIPTS.ORG - LOGINS DO NOT WORK

Spam and malware

in Userscripts.org discussion
Subscribe to Spam and malware 3530 posts, 606 voices



lb__ User
FirefoxWindows

shuduown also posted more spam reviews, such as here: https://userscripts-mirror.org/scripts/reviews/87011

More spam accounts:
https://userscripts-mirror.org/users/492546
https://userscripts-mirror.org/users/491577
https://userscripts-mirror.org/users/491019
https://userscripts-mirror.org/users/491019

 
Nathan Harvey Scriptwright
FirefoxWindows

Pretty much anybody who posted a review that contains "famalegoods", sometimes .net and sometimes .com, is a spambot.

including:
https://userscripts-mirror.org/users/492333
https://userscripts-mirror.org/users/486043
https://userscripts-mirror.org/users/497353

 
Marti Scriptwright
FirefoxX11

happyboy1992 wrote:
Marti posted this spam.
Are you really not this bright?!

 
happyboy1992 User
ChromeWindows

Marti wrote:
happyboy1992 wrote:
Marti posted this spam.
Are you really not this bright?!

You said same thing over number of posts. That's a SPAM. Do you need proof?

 
Jefferson Scher Scriptwright
FirefoxWindows

happyboy1992 wrote:
your_mother posted this spam.

This one? Ouch: https://userscripts-mirror.org/reviews/36237

You might want to take advantage of the Discussions tab for the script to raise questions instead of using reviews.

 
Marti Scriptwright
FirefoxX11

happyboy1992 wrote:
You said same thing over number of posts. That's a SPAM. Do you need proof?
What is your point?

I disagree with some of your reviews and I put in my same 2 cents worth to notify some of the community of your "style" or lack thereof... this is called peer review. You clearly seem to have some issues with reading other peoples script homepages and you've hit the negative radar on several fronts in a short amount of time. Most of the scripts you reviewed that I commented on work just fine. I'm not the only person that thinks you need to review yourself first. Some of the ScriptWrights you've been dealing with have more patience than others... I've done just about all I can to assist you by showing you a good way to interact but you continually seem to act very immature. Please keep your flaming to a minimum.

 
happyboy1992 User
ChromeWindows

Marti wrote:

What is your point?
I disagree with some of your reviews and I put in my same 2 cents worth to notify some of the community of your "style" or lack thereof... this is called peer review. You clearly seem to have some issues with reading other peoples script homepages and you've hit the negative radar on several fronts in a short amount of time. Most of the scripts you reviewed that I commented on work just fine. I'm not the only person that thinks you need to review yourself first. Some of the ScriptWrights you've been dealing with have more patience than others... I've done just about all I can to assist you by showing you a good way to interact but you continually seem to act very immature. Please keep your flaming to a minimum.

If you really want to help me realize my mistake, just tell me directly what I did wrong, so that I can fix my mistake, but you just go around and talk badly about me, "INEPT" user?! Who do you think you are to call others "inept"? You're not reasonable, you know. Some scripts don't have many details about the script, and you're right some scripts I misread...

 
happyboy1992 User
ChromeWindows

Jefferson Scher wrote:
happyboy1992 wrote:
your_mother posted this spam.
This one? Ouch: https://userscripts-mirror.org/reviews/36237
You might want to take advantage of the Discussions tab for the script to raise questions instead of using reviews.
Yeah I'll try that next time. Thanks for your comment.

 
HAGRID Scriptwright
FirefoxWindows

happyboy1992 wrote:
If you really want to help me realize my mistake, just tell me directly what I did wrong, so that I can fix my mistake, but you just go around and talk badly about me, "INEPT" user?! Who do you think you are to call others "inept"? You're not reasonable, you know. Some scripts don't have many details about the script, and you're right some scripts I misread...
Marti did already in a nice way and you got all snarky and vindictive with your retaliation today. He is very good at documenting the obvious. Your bullying is pretty obvious to everyone and non-constructive.

 
happyboy1992 User
ChromeWindows

HAGRID wrote:

Marti did already in a nice way and you got all snarky and vindictive with your retaliation today. He is very good at documenting the obvious.

Nah, this is not a nice way to address problem...Take a look at this rating https://userscripts-mirror.org/reviews/8899, I would prefer DaVince's comment to Marti's comment. Actually, I just want to give constructive rating

 
Digifan23 User
FirefoxWindows

gcxzsdrt posted this spam.

 
Digifan23 User
FirefoxWindows

gcxzsdrt posted this spam.

 
Blasium Scriptwright
FirefoxWindows

Spam review.
User: https://userscripts-mirror.org/users/485482
Review: https://userscripts-mirror.org/reviews/35074

 
Phil Cazz Scriptwright
FirefoxWindows

13 spam reviews:
https://userscripts-mirror.org/users/496793/reviews

7 spam reviews:
https://userscripts-mirror.org/users/497675/reviews

 
firepol Scriptwright
FirefoxMacintosh

spammers:
https://userscripts-mirror.org/users/nike001
https://userscripts-mirror.org/users/488328

pls remove them and all their reviews, thx

 
Vess Scriptwright
FirefoxWindows

http://www.sport3trade.net posted this spam.

 
Liboicl Scriptwright
FirefoxX11

vhops8f posted this spam.

 
Terminator02 User
ChromeWindows

https://userscripts-mirror.org/users/497353
https://userscripts-mirror.org/users/496793

 
npocmu Scriptwright
FirefoxWindows

Spammers:
https://userscripts-mirror.org/users/498715/reviews
https://userscripts-mirror.org/users/490709/reviews
https://userscripts-mirror.org/users/485482/reviews

 
dkitty Scriptwright
FirefoxWindows

bnlfisaof0 posted this spam.

 
Digifan23 User
FirefoxWindows

Empty topic

 
Timid Script Scriptwright
FirefoxWindows

Advert Spammer
https://userscripts-mirror.org/users/491933/reviews

 
gantt Scriptwright
Safari

Spam: https://userscripts-mirror.org/reviews/36493