Script Summary: Loads the next page of the replies/threads on the Hummingbird forums.
Adds page breaks.
Pause the script by clicking the checkbox on the bottom right. Useful to access the reply box before reaching the last page.
1.4 - August 8, 2013
- Add loading spinner when fetching a new page.
1.3 - August 5, 2013
- Removed the Stopped button as it is redundant as the user can just disable the script.
1.2 - August 5, 2013
- Change checkbox to icons (as Hummingbird uses FontAwesome).
- Now uses a trisate button between run, pause, and stop. Pause will only affect the current page, and reset on page refresh. Stop will remember your setting.
1.1 - August 5, 2013
- Perform a check when you click the checkbox at the bottom of the page.
- Update the pagination links (Eg: 1, 2, 3, ...) at the foot of the page.
1.0 - August 5, 2013
- Automatically load the next page of thread replies/threads when 1 screen height away from the bottom of the page.
- Added a fixed button to bottom right of the page with a persistent value. It is used to pause the loading of new pages in order to access the elements at the foot of the page (eg: the reply form).
- Update the history/url in the address bar.