Script Summary: Review session: will move automatically to the next item when the answer is correct, adds a button to check the previous item information.
When you have to review hundreds of items every day is a pain to keep pressing ENTER to move to the next item. I wrote this script to improve my own experience when using WaniKani.
- auto forward to the next item if the answer was correct;
- adds an extra button to display previous item information;
- the information is displayed in a nice popup (qTip2 ♥);
- if your answer for the previous item was slightly off but accepted, the button will be coloured yellow;
- if the previous item has alternative answers, the button will be coloured blue;
This is script is compatible with the new client-side review system;
Based on CleverFlow (thank you again, Jatacid!): http://www.wanikani.com/chat/api-and-third-part...
If you want to add some delay before moving to the next item in the review queue, change the variable timer_showNextItem.