Script Summary: Moves the video and chat to the top of the screen with option to auto-hide the chat.
- Click the checkbox in the chat box to turn on/off auto hide of the chat.
- Hover the right edge of the video to show the chat box.
What it looks like
When not focused on the chat.
It appears above the rest of the site, so you can scroll down for the playlist, ads, etc.
- "Click the video then click the textbox. Keyboard still focuses on the video player (Youtube only?) but if I click the rest of the chat then the textbox I can chat." I couldn't reproduce this.
- A few style related glitches
1.1 - Jan 23, 2013
- Fixed bug where the page was half styled when using the classic SyncCloud style in Firefox.
- Moved the anonymous user nick selection box to where the chat is instead of ontop of the video.
1.0 - Jan 23, 2013
- Moved the video to the top.
- Placed the chat beside the new video location.
- The chat auto hides when it loses focus. Option to turn off with the checkbox near the other toggle options.