Script Summary: With this Script you can handle the information on your Timeline.
Facebook Timeline Cleaner works such that a user logs in to the Facebook Timeline, and navigates over the TimeLine to the 'Activity Log' section.
Then there is a new Button above, called 'Privacy Extension'
Over this Button you can select the activity you want.
You have 4 options:
* Delete everything
* Hide everything on Timeline
* Delete everything on Timeline older than 90 Days
* Hide everything on Timeline older than 90 Days
If something can´t delete, the script will change the visibility in your Timeline to none.
How to use it:
1. Install Firefox (any OS on any architecture)
2. Install Greasemonkey (https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/...)
3. Download and install the script available above.
4. Log in to Facebook and make sure that Facebook Timeline is available.
5. Navigate to your 'Timeline'.
6. Navigate to 'Activity Log' --> See Screenshot
7. Select over the Button 'Privacy Extension' your wish.
8. The Script will start work.
The original Script is from: http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/122073
I have fix some issues and add some features.